- After a viral video showing Rudy Giuliani experiencing flatulence during a Michigan election hearing on Wednesday appeared, a state legislator claimed the distance was real.
- There were two incidents during which President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer sent gas during the investigation.
- Democratic State Representative Doreen Camilleri said both forts actually occurred and were not edited into the video.
- Camilleri tweeted on Friday about how he was featured in a video clip of the incident shown on ABC’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live” on Thursday night.
- “In normal times, using our time and taxpayer dollars to investigate illegal claims about election fraud is futile, but in the midst of an epidemic, it is cowardly and brutal,” Camilleri told Insider.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
According to a Michigan legislator, hearing around the political universe from Rudy Giuliani this week was not a deep fake.
President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer went viral overnight Wednesday after he appeared to have sent gas during an election hearing. Then, the second video seemed to show a different distance.
Yan Ryan J. Reilly (ryanjreilly) December 3, 2020
Doreen Camilleri, Democrat State Representative from Dearborn, Michigan, who represents Brownstown in the Legislature, tweeted about the incident Friday morning.
Camilleri joked about being featured on ABC’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live” for questioning Giuliani, saying the distance was real.
Ardarrincamilleri December 4, 2020
Beyond the comic relief, he said in an email to the Camille Insider that the lack of evidence presented at the trial was about him.
“From the moment we discover that House Republicans are committing a blatant act of allowing Rudy Giuliani and other members of the Trump Legislative Council to testify before an official committee of the Michigan House of Representatives, this whole thing seems surreal,” Camilleri said.
He added: “In normal times, using our time and taxpayers’ dollars to investigate illegal claims about election fraud is futile, but in the midst of an epidemic, it is cowardice and cruelty.”
Giuliani did not respond to a request for comment from Insider.
At one point, Gumiliani teased Gilliani about his infamous press conference at the Four Seasons Total Landscaping parking lot in Philadelphia.
“It’s not four seasons of nature – it’s the Michigan state legislature,” Camilleri told Giuliani.
At another point, Giuliani Camilleri came up with the statements He apologized to Trump, And Giuliani appeared to the right after being asked to punish the legislator for his comments.
R Trump Went to the Hell (Alexandian181) December 3, 2020
Although the contradictions of the two forts edited in a live stream were at a distance at first, Camilleri’s account blew the air out of nowhere.