To get things started, let’s ask a question. How many of you have fantasized about what it might be like to spend time in jail? The majority of the time, we yell to let the rest of the world know that those who do wrong should be held accountable and punished severely. After the show, do we ever wonder what happens? Season 8 of Orange Is The New Black is a must-see for everyone.
The purpose of Orange Is the New Black is to provoke thought, and that’s exactly what it accomplishes. Preconceptions regarding convicts have been assiduously developed by us. With our judging smirk, we look down on those at the bottom of the food chain when they feed on one another.
If they are found guilty by a court of law, what follows? For the average individual, it is difficult to comprehend how such terrible acts of torture and cruelty, and continuing assaults on fundamental human rights, can go unchecked by international organizations
. This lack of accountability only serves to highlight the chasm that exists between those responsible for criminal activity and those entrusted with bringing it to light. These people are no longer seen as individuals; they have lost their sense of self.
Despite the conclusion of the court case, the struggle for social justice has only just begun. There’s nothing but prison in the center of it all at the moment
The show has 105 million Netflix subscribers, according to the streaming service. Learn more about the critically and financially successful series by visiting this page. Continue reading to see why this show has grown so popular.
Orange Is the New Black Season 8 Cast
The cast of Orange Is the New Black Season 8 has been announced, and you can see them all below.
- Taylor Schilling as Piper Chapman
- Natasha Lyonne as Nicky Nichols
- Uzo Aduba as Suzanne Warren
- Danielle Brooks as Tasha – Taystee – Jefferson
- Jackie Cruz as Marisol – Flaca – Gonzales
- Laura Gomez as Blanca Flores
- Selenis Leyva as Gloria Mendoza
- Taryn Manning as Tiffany – Pennsatucky – Doggett
- Adrienne C. Moore as Cindy – Black Cindy – Hayes
- Matt Peters as Joel Luschek
- Jessica Pimentel as Maria Ruiz
- Dascha Polanco as Dayanara – Daya – Diaz
- Alysia Reiner as Natalie Figueroa
- Elizabeth Rodriguez as Aleida Diaz
- Nick Sandow as Joe Caputo
- Dale Soules as Frieda Berlin
- Yael Stone as Lorna Morello
- Kate Mulgrew as Galina – Red – Reznikov
- Laura Prepon as Alex Vause
- Lori Petty as Lolly Whitehill
- Daniella De Jesus as Irene – Zirconia – Cabrera
- Amanda Fuller as Madison – Badison – Murphy
- Sipiwe Moyo as Adeola Chinede
- Christina Toth as Annalisa Damiva
- Shannon Esper as Alana Dwight
- Finnerty Steeves as Beth Hoefler
- Catherine Curtin as Wanda Bell
- Joel Marsh Garland as Scott O’Neill
- Mike Houston as CO Lee Dixon
- Nick Dillenburg as CO Ryder Blake
- Hunter Emery as CO Rick Hopper
- Ian Paola as Yadriel
- John Magaro as Vince Muccio
- Emily Tarver as CO Artesian McCullough
- Greg Vrotsos as CO Hellman
- Tracee Shimo as Neri Feldman
- Bill Hoag as Bill Chapman
- Branden Wellington as CO Jarod Young
- Karina Arroyave as Karla Cordova
- Susan Heyward as CO – Warden Tamika Ward
- Josh Segarra as CO Stefanovic
- Alicia Witt as Zelda
- Michael Chernus as Cal Chapman
- Nicholas Webber as CO Alvarez
- Shawna Hamic as CO Virginia – Ginger – Copeland
- Deborah Rush as Carol Chapman
Orange Is the New Black Season 8 Release Date
The release date for Orange Is the New Black Season 8 has not yet been announced, although it looks to be imminent.
Season 8 of Orange Is the New Black will air in 2022, according to the network. The premiere date for the eighth season of Orange Is the New Black has not yet been announced.
According to reports, Netflix will release the eighth season of Orange Is the New Black in the next weeks or months. All seasons are available to watch on the on-demand streaming service Netflix.
The Netflix OTT platform offers access to the series Orange Is the New Black provided you have a subscription. All episodes of Orange Is the New Black Season 8 will be published on the same day as the previous seasons if the eighth season of the show is announced.
Originally released on July 11th, 2013, Orange Is the New Black: Season One was followed by Season Two on June 6th, 2014, both via Netflix.
Orange Is the New Black’s third season aired on June 11th, 2015, and its fourth season aired on June 17th, 2016, both in the United States.
Release dates for the fifth and sixth seasons of Orange Are the New Black have been announced: June 9, 2017, for Season 5, and July 27, 2018, for Season 6.
26th July 2019 marked the release of Orange Is the New Black’s seventh and final season. Please check back here for any news on the eighth season of Orange Is the New Black. Be sure to come back and see what’s new often.
Orange is The New Black Season 8 Plot: Season 1-6
Litchfield Penitentiary is the setting for this drama series, which chronicles the lives of the inmates there. Piper Chapman, a young lady serving time for a misdemeanor, tells her side of the tale.
For the first time in years, she was at peace with her choice. That is until she stepped within the prison’s intimidating grey walls.
As the story progresses, we get a clearer image of what life in jail is like, and it’s not pleasant.
In addition to it, criminals are considered as such for a myriad of other reasons as well. This is still a major event, and I’ll explain why in a second. Incomprehensibly nasty, these creatures deserve to be killed and devoured by dogs.
These people are Shocking, felons are given rehabilitation programs. All types of abuses and atrocities go place in this jail since it is the last destination; there is no recourse.
At this stage, it’s vital to emphasize the show’s name. To describe the black population in the United States, use the term “black” (worldwide). When a black inmate is released, imagine what he’ll be like.
Season 4 of the famous Tamil serial The Good Karma Hospital is now airing. Consider The Good Karma Hospital Season 4 as an Indian medical program.
Orange Is the New Black’s Piper Chapman (Season 8)
When Piper sees the entire gang, she is terrified. When her spouse was imprisoned at the same facility she had a relationship with an ex-lover. After a period, they appear to re-establish contact.
At first, Chapman had no idea how to survive in prison. However, as time passes, she begins to show her true self. Learn to quit placing yourself above the rest of the female population. She insults the Matriarch of the Kitchen first and then apologizes for her actions.
Her firm provides guidance to incarcerated offenders by kidnapping and holding them captive. She does not, however, take center stage until much later in the story, and then just as a supporting character.