Third-party app stores are one of the best ways for iOS users who don’t want to jailbreak their iPhone or iPad to get close to the powers jailbreakers have. The TweakBox, AppValley, and other third-party app stores work without jailbreaking.
They give users access to a lot of iOS apps and games that aren’t official, aren’t signed, have been hacked, changed, or modded, and aren’t available on the official App Store. In this post, we’ll talk about iOSHaven, which is one of these third-party app stores.
Both Cydia and the official App Store are alternatives to iOS Haven. This is because iOSHaven has a few jailbreak tweaks in addition to being a place to download third-party iOS apps. These few tweaks have been changed so that they will work on an iOS device that has not been jailbroken.
iOSHaven App – Cool Features
If you think of iOSHaven as a full-fledged alternative to Cydia, you should know that even though it has some tweaks, you can’t expect it to cover everything that Cydia does. There are a lot of tweaks that won’t work unless you jailbreak your phone. Still, check out some of the cool things the iOS Haven app has to offer.
- It’s free to download, set up, and use the platform.
- The interface is extremely easy to use. You won’t have any trouble using iOS Haven to get third-party apps.
- iOSHaven does cover updates for every app on the platform as soon as they become available.
- It’s a small app that doesn’t take up a lot of space on your iOS device.
- You don’t have to sign up for an account to use the app’s services.
- To use iOS Haven, you don’t have to jailbreak your iOS device.
- iOSHaven works well on iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
How to Install iOS Haven on iPhone/iPad
Now that you know what iOSHaven can do, it’s time to talk about how to download and install it on your iPhone or iPad. There are two ways to put iOS Haven on your phone. We’ll talk about both of them below for your convenience.
Method 1: Download and install iOS Haven from Safari
- Please start Safari on your iPhone or iPad.
- Click on this link to go to iOSHaven’s official website.
- Please wait until the page comes up.
- Tap the square and arrow icon on the Safari toolbar once the website is fully loaded.
Method 2: Install iOSHaven through the local iOS signing service called Rescue.
- Please click here to get the ZIP file for the Rescue Server Release on your MAC.
- Link your iPhone or iPad to your MAC.
- Turn on iTunes WiFi Sync on your iPhone or iPad and make sure your MAC computer is connected to the same WiFi network as your iPhone.
- Open the ZIP file and run the file called “Rescue Server.app.” This will put
- Rescue Server on your MAC Computer. Keep it running on your MAC Computer in the background.
- This will also put the Rescue app on your iOS device that is connected.
- Please open the Rescue app now. You can use the Rescue app to get to the official iOS Haven website.
- You can look at and download third-party apps on your iPhone or iPad.
- When you use this method to install iOSHaven, the apps you install through
- Rescue will automatically get updated in the background as long as your MAC computer is on the same WiFi network as the Rescue Server.
How to Use iOSHaven
It’s very easy to use iOSHaven on your iPhone or iPad.
- Just tap the icon on the home screen of your iOS device to start iOS Haven.
- You can choose apps from the Apps, Games, and Updates categories.
- You can look through any of these categories and click the Get button next to each app listing to add it to your iPhone or iPad.
- You can even use the section called “Search” to look for an app right away.
Delete iOSHaven from iPhone/iPad
You can get rid of iOSHaven from your iPhone or iPad in two different ways. Both are listed below for your convenience.
- Tap and hold the iOSHaven icon on the home screen of your iPhone.
- Click on Uninstall.
- Tap on Delete App.
- Next, you’ll get a second warning that deleting the app will also delete its data. Tap “Delete” to get rid of the app and its data.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can You Download Modded Apps on iOS?
Apple has put a lot of restrictions on the most recent versions of iOS, which makes jailbreaking at best very risky. There is still a way to get modded and unofficial apps on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch without having to jailbreak.
Can You Run APK on iOS?
It’s not possible to put APK files on your iPhone. Because these files were made to work on Android devices. An APK package contains the Dalvik executable file, which is made from Android apps. As for iOS, it runs files that have been compiled from IPA and are usually written in the Xcode language.
How do I open APK Files on iOS?
So, you can’t open an APK file on an iPhone or iPad, or any other iOS device. You can open an APK file in macOS, Windows, or any other desktop OS with a file extractor tool. APK files are just collections of files and folders that you can unzip with programs like Winzip, WinRAR, etc.
iOSHaven is a third-party alternative to Cydia for iOS users who don’t want to jailbreak their iPhone or iPad. There are some jailbreak tweaks that won’t work unless you jailbreak your phone.
It’s free to download, set up, and use, and works on all major platforms. How to install iOSHaven on your Mac? Open the Rescue app and make sure your MAC computer is connected to the same WiFi network as your iPhone.
You can look at and download apps from the Apps, Games, and Updates categories to add them to your iPhone or iPad. Just tap the home screen of your iOS device to start iOS Haven. You can get rid of iOSHaven from your iPhone or iPad in two different ways.
There is still a way to get modded and unofficial apps on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. APK files are collections of files and folders that you can unzip with programs like Winzip, WinRAR, etc.